Staying hydrated is one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. TruVision Health is always looking to provide you with the supplies to fill in the gaps. Heart & Hydration is a must have to support your daily hydration routine!
Available now in more than three delicious flavors you can enjoy our sugar-free drink that will help support the body with the essential elements to support heart health and proper hydration.*
Here is everything you need to know about Heart & Hydration and how it can benefit your journey!
Let’s break it down to a science.
TruVision Health’s Heart & Hydration is an excellent alternative to today’s sugary beverages. Proper hydration, combined with electrolyte replenishment, is super important for good health. Our Heart & Hydration drink helps with two vitally important needs of the body:
- Support Cardiovascular Function*: Our drink supplies ingredients vital to support heart health.*
- Proper Hydration and replenishment of electrolytes on a cellular level: Simply put, dehydration can destroy proper cell functions and affects virtually every major organ and system. Electrolytes are charged particles found in body fluids that help transmit electrical impulses for the proper functioning of organs. Heart & Hydration rehydrates and replenishes electrolytes in a healthy way without all the sugar.
What are the ingredients?
CoQ10 is an enzyme found in all cells throughout the body and is essential for the conversion of glucose into cellular energy. In this formula, CoQ10 is added to support cardiovascular health*.
D-Ribose is the basic building block of our DNA molecules. Evidence suggests that a diet rich in D-Ribose supports endurance*.
Di-Calcium Malate is a combination of the two natural ingredients Malic Acid and Calcium. When they are paired together, it supports bone health*.
Di-Potassium Phosphate & Potassium Citrate: Besides serving as excellent sources for electrolyte replacement, these compounds support the body’s energy metabolism.*
Elderberry: This plant is used for its antioxidants. Elderberries contain organic pigments, tannin, amino acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, rutin, and vitamins A and B and C.
Ginseng: Ginseng is widely known for its cognitive properties.*
Still with us?
To wrap it all up with a nice little bow, here are the essentials you need to know.
- Heart & Hydration serves many purposes and can support your body in so many different ways.*
- It’s convenient to grab on the go when you’re looking to mix up your regular water.
- Just add water, shake, and go!
- It can help you manage your sugar cravings, stay hydrated, and support a healthy heart.*
Now available in an original, grape, grapefruit, or watermelon flavor. Add the Heart & Hydration to your cart today by visiting truvisionhealth.com or add it from your personal back office.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.