RELAX! You… yes you! Our friend on the other side of the screen, it’s time we gave you some pointers on healthy ways to improve your relaxation time.
Being healthy can mean a wide variety of things. From exercising to healthy eating habits you can’t forget about the downtime for yourself and the little things that can support relaxation. Here at TruVision Health, we want to support you with the energy to get moving, but we also want to remind you that relaxation is a big part of feeling your very best!
Here are our personal favorite tips and product recommendations for better relaxation.
Tips and Products for Better Relaxation
truSOOTHE is our product of the month of April. It is half off with your reward points and is the perfect way to kick off our relaxation guide. Combining a blend of our premium By Nature Essential oils, truSOOTHE is perfect for a calming and soothing effect. Whether you experienced an intense workout or a rough night of sleep use truSOOTHE topically to provide immediate relaxing results.*
How do I use truSOOTHE?
truSOOTHE provides a cooling and then warming sensation to grant instant relaxation.* It can be applied topically to any desired area. Avoid applying to sensitive areas. You will want to start with a small amount and massage it on the targeted area.
It’s no secret that essential oils have taken the world by storm and have so many benefits. Here at TruVision HealthⓇ we have selected a handful of By Nature Essential Oils to provide you with natural aromas, skincare routines, homemade scrubs, and more. Here are our two favorites to support relaxation.
- Peppermint Essential Oil™
Groups and individuals throughout history have studied the beneficial effects of Peppermint oil. It is used in a wide variety of ways – aromatically and topically – to relieve stress and freshen the air. Massaging with peppermint oil can also provide a refreshing ambiance. One of the more popular ways of using this oil is through diffusion, as it serves to instantly revitalize any area.
- Lavender Oil™
Lavender oil has been used for thousands of years to calm and relax both the mind and body. Its soothing aroma can help provide balance, energy and the sense of overall well-being. It is highly sought-after for use in skin care, beauty, and natural cleaning products. A great way to use lavender is to add a couple of diluted drops to your next bath or to add them to your diffuser before bedtime to help you unwind and relax. Lavender is known for its calming benefits and is great to use in the evening to prepare your body for sleep.
A good night’s sleep is often overlooked. Whether you feel you have tried all the products out there or your schedule doesn’t allow your mind to stop racing to get a fulfilling night of sleep, TruVision HealthⓇ has the sleep product for you. truSLUMBER was developed to answer the need to support sleep, wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day and its challenges. The truth is that you’re not going to be the best version of yourself without a good night of sleep.
- Overall Quality sleep
- Quality Sleep*
- Can assist in mental clarity*
- Not known to be habit forming*
It may seem like exercise would do the opposite of helping you relax, but the truth is regular exercise helps you sleep better and can support your body in relaxation.
- It can improve the overall quality sleep you get, due to you spending more time in “deep sleep” which is the most physically restorative sleep.
- Exercise can reduce stress.
- It can also increase sleep amounts due to you exerting more energy throughout the day, and makes you feel ready to rest towards the end of the night.
- Consistent exercise can help boost sleep duration as well as sleep quality.
- Yoga is a great example of a fulfilling exercise as it can aid in relaxation, focus of breath, tuning the mind towards the bodies needs, increase in blood flow, releasing of tension in your limbs, helps you sleep deeper, and can provide a peace of mind.
- Join the 10K Pledge! By joining the 10K Pledge not only are you getting in the recommended steps every day but you can also receive rewards. Associates who achieve consecutive milestones can receive incentives and rewards to keep you on track.
Overall health is our mission here at TruVision and we don’t want you to miss out on the great opportunities that some quality relaxation can give you. It’s important to remember your mental health as well as your downtime and how you can make even the smallest moments productive. You now have an excuse to take some quality “you time” because let’s face it, you deserve it!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.